HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB / JUPEB
Interested candidates are to pay a non refundable form fee of Eight Thousand, Seven hundred Naira (N8,700) only into any of the following Bank;
Account Name: PROVAL GLOBAL EDU
Account Number : 1021697668
After payment, kindly send your payment details with the content (depositors name/ phone number/ E-mail/ teller number ) to 08078187910 or Whats App 08032310760
•Candidates using BANK DEPOSIT method of payments will get a login PIN in their email address or phone number, after their payment has been confirmed.
• Candidates log-in using the PIN sent to their email address or phone number or confirmation of payment button on the registration page to be able to continue their registration
• (v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
• Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
• Multiple submissions may lead to disqualification.
• Candidates can return to the REGISTRATION PAGE to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Applicants should note that no further editing CAN be done after final submissions.
• Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable us reach you whenever the need arises.
• Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 100kB.
To qualify for admission. Candidate must meet the following admission requirements.
- Ordinary level results: Minimum of 5-credit in not more than 2-sittings. (Candidates awaiting ordinary level result can also apply)
- Applicant's passport photographs (6 copies).
- 2 printed copies of ordinary level result - SSCE or GCE. (This is optional for candidate applying on awaiting result.
- Proof of payment of application form